Re: Interrupt storm mitigation needed

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih%hamartun.priv.no@localhost> writes:

> uhci0, uhci2, and ehci0 are all getting lots of erroneous interrupts,

Also, studying my log of a ping that's sending one ICMP ECHO per second
to the machine from another host on the local network, I see that
whereas without Jörg's changes I had periodic hangs, I now have periods
of varying lengths when the ping times jump from the normal
sub-millisecond rtt to between 15 and 20 milliseconds.

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"