Re: Multiboot a NetBSD kernel with Grub2: it works

Le 26/09/2011 23:37, Matthew Mondor a écrit :
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:36:03 +0200
> Emmanuel Kasper <> wrote:
>> I have just posted a detailed "install from GRUB howto" on netbsd-users.
> Did the documentation you proposed get commited into the official docs
> somewhere since?  If not, please consider filing a PR with the
> information, so that it doesn't get lost.
> The bit about needing to pass /netbsd twice so command line
> arguments get passed to the kernel is also worthy of mention...
> Thanks,

To the best of my knowledge, Multi booting NetBSD using GRUB2
'multiboot' breaks ksyms, I did not document it

I wrote a documentation about using 'knetbsd' into the Ubuntu Wiki,
short of a NetBSD user or GRUB wiki, and I sent it to grub-devel Other Os