Re: Multiboot a NetBSD kernel with Grub2: it works

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 6:00 AM, Emmanuel Kasper <emmanuel%libera.cc@localhost>
wrote:
> * grub2 does not need to know about labels, it needs the MS DOS
> NetBSD partition and seems to be fine with that.

What exactly does this (what you wrote above) mean?

Is it really finding the netbsd kernel here, and then booting it?:

set root=(hd0,msdos1)

This is good news I guess. Sorry, I'm not hugely experienced with grub
or grub2, but it seems like I need to try to learn it again.

Thanks.

Andy