Re: NetBSD kernel modules.

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010, Iain Hibbert wrote:
[snip]
In any case, there is plenty of state about the current Bluetooth
connections that is held inside the controller and would be lost if the
device was powered down with no way that I know of to reinstate it, not to
mention that devices would likely be out of range after awakening, so I
don't really know how much code would be useful there anyway.

As a point of interest, when I had XP on my laptop, if I was connected to the Internet through my phone via bluetooth and forgot to disconnect before suspending, when the machine woke up all network connections would have disappeared and sometimes a reboot wasn't sufficient to reinstate them.

--
Stephen