Re: NetBSD kernel modules.

On Apr 28, 10:22am, Piotr Adamus wrote:
}
} I have one simple question: is it possible to compile these drivers
} into modules only: sdhc, ubt, uaudio? At this moment I don't have
} NetBSD installed. These drivers don't have suspend support enabled.

     There is a module for uaudio, but there are no modules for sdhc
and ubt.  Kernel modules are a work in progress and driver modules even
more so.  You're best bet if you don't need them, is to remove them
from your kernel.

}-- End of excerpt from Piotr Adamus