Re: Enhancing ukbd for Apple notebooks

Michael wrote:

>> How about Fn-Alt as a replacement for AltGr? I would do this
>> modification in
>> ukbd.c, just for Apple-keyboards with a special Fn-key.
>
> That would work.

Ok, done.
There is just a minor problem with this solution: When you type FN-Alt-ß on
a german keyboard, to produce a \, you have to release FN before typing ß,
because this key is also part of the keypad, which is activated by FN.

But it's better than nothing, and everybody can change wscons.cfg to use his
favourite key for AltGr...

--
Frank Wille