Re: regression (crash) in sysmon/acpiacad

Regarding the earlier comment about your battery charge level not changing... Is this still true? If you unplug from mains, does the battery start to discharge at all? And if you then reconnect to mains power, does it recharge?

The battery charge level is independant of the presence of the AC adapter, of course, so we'll need to look into this as a separate problem.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at   |