Re: NFS

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009, Antti Kantee wrote:

        I'm using fuse-sshfs-1.4nb1 from pkgsrc but with the
        bluez-libs/buildlink3.mk removed and pkg-config added to USE_TOOLS

Oh.  I've never used sshfs from pkgsrc.  I'm talking about the
NetBSD-optimized psshfs found as mount_psshfs from base.

        Arg - I was looking for a mount_ssh* not mount_*ssh* :)
        *many* thanks - now very happy with mount_psshfs on my
        NetBSD 5 box :)