On Thu, 9 Jul 2009, Antti Kantee wrote:

I've pretty much stopped using the in-kernel nfs client on my desktop
(laptop) and use either rump_nfs or sshfs.  I don't use them for /home,
though, and you will have issues at least with sshfs in a multiuser

        Could I ask if there is an obvious trick to using sshfs
        that I'm missing? - I tried playing with it and it seems
        to mount and let me read and rename files fine, but I can't
        create any new files... :/

                David/absolute       -- No hype required --