Re: Additional post-install configuration

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 11:50:33AM +0100, Julian Fagir wrote:
>  * Makefile.inc - this is an unresolved error. I just don't get the other
>    sysinst messages to compile, no matter what I do. Perhaps you can help me
>    debugging that, but whenever I add another language than English, he
>    complains about missing translations - for MSG_rcconf_restore_failed,
>    which is clearly there.

Msgc has an anyoing "feature" - a space at the end of the line "escapes"
the end of line, so it becomes part of the message.

What you would write in old style K&R C as:

"message rcconf_backup_succeeded {rc.conf-Backup nach %s gespeichert.}\n\
message rcconf_restore_failed {rc.conf-Restore ist fehlgeschlagen.}"

is what you accidently wrote in several of the message files in msgc syntax.
Just remove the space at the end of the previous lines and it will compile.

In configmenu.c:334 you have:

        cp += strlen(value);

but there is no "value" - what did you mean (or is this a mis-merge)?

Martin