Re: Where is netbsd-XEN3_DOM0.gz

D'Arcy Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:

> I still wonder if we should comment out AGP from the XEN_DOM0
> configuration since it seems to be the usual suggestion when it doesn't
> work.  Even for XEN_DOMU it seems to me that most people will be logging
> in to a text console or using VNC.  Is there really any benefit to AGP
> on a Xen server?

There are two xen usage patterns:

  big box in a machine room, text console, all usage remote

  regular desktop, with what would have been bare metal as the dom0, so
  you can run a domU or two

in the latter case, people want a normalish dom0 kernel.

So hard to say.

Are there PRs, and can we deal with this by quirks to not attach AGP
when it's going to do something bad?