Re: Where is netbsd-XEN3_DOM0.gz

On Jun 12, 11:08am, "D'Arcy Cain" wrote:
} On 2018-06-12 08:30 AM, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
} >> I am running NetBSD on that computer now and other than increasing a few
} >> SysV shared memory values it's stock GENERIC.  If agp/drm was an issue
} >> wouldn't it fail there as well?
} >
} > No. It fails with Xen because the hypervisor deny access to some memory space.
}
} Thanks.  That got me booting.  Then I tried to start a domU
}
} Parsing config from ./TrueOS
} brconfig: unable to get interface flags: Device not configured

     This is because you didn't create the bridge ahead of time.

} libxl: error: libxl_exec.c:118:libxl_report_child_exitstatus:
} /usr/pkg/etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge /local/domain/0/backend/vif/4/0
} [1468] exited with error status 1
} libxl: error: libxl_create.c:1461:domcreate_attach_devices: unable to
} add nic devices
}
} I am still setting these up and fully expected failures which I would
} then go and deal with.  What was unexpected is that an error starting
} the instance caused the entire server to lock up requiring a reboot.

     This is rather weird and should not have happened.  Nor is it
something that I have seen before.

}-- End of excerpt from "D'Arcy Cain"