Re: Where is netbsd-XEN3_DOM0.gz

Just following up with my current status.  I rebuilt all of the world
and the Xen packages and all the weirdness seems to have cleared up.
Not sure what the issue was but whatever it was is fine now.  Thanks for
all the help.

I still wonder if we should comment out AGP from the XEN_DOM0
configuration since it seems to be the usual suggestion when it doesn't
work.  Even for XEN_DOMU it seems to me that most people will be logging
in to a text console or using VNC.  Is there really any benefit to AGP
on a Xen server?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost