Re: using linux as domU. --- done!!!

Sarton O'Brien wrote:
John Hayward wrote:
Is the apt package ubuntu-xen-server only for adm64 hardware? Is there something which needs to be done to get the kernel other than apt-get install ubuntu-xen-server?

I just thought I'd note that, since I last checked, the distributed kernel tends to be 2.6.18 no matter which distro (there may be a .22 available). As long as you have a domu kernel and matching initrd, you can use this with any linux distro you install as domu, assuming it contains all required modules.

Obviously the arch is important :) and you'd have to ensure you have the right kernel for your binaries (32 vs 64).

Before someone pulls me up :)

Sarton