Re: using linux as domU. --- almost done

Thanks for your help!

Almost done! Ubuntu booted as domU domain...

No error message, all services initialized. It seems the *only remaining problem* is that, i couldn't specify a console for domU. It boots, and i just do not see "login:".  If i run "xm shutdown linux", it properly shutdowns.

Do you know how to pass console variable to domU kernel?

Regards,
Cem

Manuel Bouyer, 11/16/08 20:59: