Re: boot.cfg

Hi, I am testing it in a VMware Workstation (I dunno if it is a valid
test environment for Xen); with your last boot(8) the Xen kernel is
loaded but it shows:

(XEN) Dom0 has maximum 1 VCPUs
(XEN) Scrubbing Free RAM: .done.
(XEN) Xen trace buffers: disabled
(XEN) Std. Loglevel: Errors and warnings
(XEN) Guest Loglevel: Nothing (Rate-limited: Errors and warnings)
(XEN) Xen is relinquishing VGA console

After that, the NetBSD kernel starts to load quietly but the control
is never returned to the final user (actually I can ping my NetBSD
machine but I have no access it via my running sshd).