Re: Xen 3.3 News

Curt Sampson wrote:
On 2008-07-16 17:03 +1000 (Wed), Sarton O'Brien wrote:

First do a NetBSD/i386 or NetBSD/amd64 installation of the 4.0 release (or newer: for Xen3 amd64 you'll need NetBSD-current from December 2007 or newer)

Which implies you need current for Xen3.

It implied you need current for *amd64* Xen3. I'm using i386, and Xen 3.1
works just fine.

You said AMD box, I assumed. My fault. You also originally said you had issues with 3.1 so maybe I haven't assisted at all.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2008/05/12/msg003706.html

That would seem to say I'm fine if I don't want to do HVM guests.

Well, it may imply that.

Either way, I'm just giving you what info I have. I'm pretty much exhausted. There doesn't seem to be anything that definitively says what incompatibilities exist, nor between which versions of xentools/dom0/domu ... but there are some.

Sarton