Re: Xen 3.3 News

On 2008-07-16 14:34 +1000 (Wed), Sarton O'Brien wrote:

> Just in case you were unaware, the latest pkgsrc version of xentools requires
> _current_ everything. It's incompatible with the release kernels and tends to
> be a common showstopper for people using the latest pkgsrc on a release or
> not compiling their own domu kernels.

Hm. Can we clarify this? There's a sysutils/xentools3 package, which
is Xen 3.1.4. This works fine on 4-branch still, right? Are you saying
that 3.2 (which should of course be added as a separate package, so that
those who are still using 3.1 don't get left out in the cold) will not
run under 4-branch, and can't run under 4-branch?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson       <cjs%starling-software.com@localhost>        +81 90 7737
2974