Reaching out for mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost (was: qe0: xmit logic died, resetting...)

On Sat, 2023-09-16 20:24:18 -0400, Mouse <mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost> wrote:
> >> qe0: xmit logic died, resetting...
>
> >> Well, I just got that...on an emulated machine.
>
> > What emulation?
>
> My own.  I would cheerfully send anyone interested the DEQNA emulation
> code, or indeed the whole thing - though I've never tried it on a stock
> system, so _someone_ should probably test it on stock NetBSD.  I'll try
> to dig up some spare hardware to install a stock system on.

Seems I cannot get emails through to mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost due to
whois issues (Germany, as part of the European Union, probably has a
rule to not publish personal information there). Any other way to
contact him? (I wouldn't like to get myself a gmail address or
something like that. lug-owl.de is a properly self-administrated box.)

  In the end, I'd be very much interested in looking at that
additional available VAX simulator and use if for testing, along with
SIMH. That would be quite wonderful. Esp. if, at some time, it may or
may not gain JIT capabilities. (Maybe that could be done well using
libgccjit, in a host-agnostic manner?)

  So... Suggestions for email?

MfG, JBG