qe0: xmit logic died, resetting...

I don't know if this has any relevance to anything current, but maybe
someone who tracks -current on a VAX can tell.

Back in the day, I recall reading of VAXen with DEQNAs fairly routinely
producing

qe0: xmit logic died, resetting...

and, indeed, mine did.

Well, I just got that...on an emulated machine.  I don't think blaming
transmit logic is plausible in this case; it's not as if I'm doing
gate-level emulation!  I don't (yet) know what _is_ responsible,
though; that's likely to take some investigation.  This is just a heads
up in case it does have relevance to -current.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign