Re: qe0: xmit logic died, resetting...

>>> What emulation?
>> My own.  [...]
> It would be interesting to see if it fails also in SIMH vax.

Well, if anyone wants to try it, I'm certainly not going to object.  If
someone wants to try the same OS rev I'm using, I can supply the
necessary bits; the easiest forms for me are a source tree or a 2G disk
image....

If I had unlimited resources (at this point, mostly time), I'd figure
out SIMH enough to try it myself.  But I don't.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign