Re: qe0: xmit logic died, resetting...

> It's very interesting if simh might suffer from it, then it would be
> possible to do a real debugging of the driver and find out exactly
> what is failing :-)

I plan on doing that with my emulator, but I don't know when - or at
this point even whether - I'll get around to it.  I have tweaked the
emulator to notice the lost-interrupt case, though that would lock up
the receive side, not the transmit side, and shouldn't strike NetSBD
anyway.  I may run an instance with DEQNA tracing turned on and see if
anything looks odd in the trace; at this point the real problem from my
perspective is that I don't really know where to start.  Maybe turn on
DEQNA tracing, set a breakpoint at the relevant kernel code, and see if
the kernel and the (emulated) hardware disagree on things like the
state of the transmit ring?  At this point I'm fishing for clues.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign