Re: Help about installing NetBSD on a VAXstation 4000/90 (Cougar)

On 05/03/2018 08:17 AM, Silas wrote:
>> Silas - if you're not sure about the switch positions could you maybe
>> take a quick picture and send a link to the list?
>
> I was sure S3 was at the right position until I talked to Ragge.  The
> button is sunken and I cannot change it.  A picture here:
> http://silas.net.br/tmp/s3.jpg

  Yeah, it looks like someone mashed that switch pretty good.

  Where are you located?  I'm in Pittsburgh, PA, USA.  If you can get
the machine (or easier, the board) to me, I can probably fix or replace
that switch for you, if that's not something you want to dig into.

  Alternatively, it might be practical to chop out the switch and wire
in a small toggle switch to hide somewhere.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA