Re: Help about installing NetBSD on a VAXstation 4000/90 (Cougar)

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 11:13:52PM +0300, Anders Magnusson wrote:
Den 2018-04-30 kl. 20:45, skrev Martin Husemann:
Anders, could this be the bootloader address issue?
May be worth trying -current instead?

Not likely.  The boot issue caused a crash while loading, but the problem here is that loading completes but nothing prints out from kernel.

I just tried it out with -current and 4.0 and the result is the same. People reported NetBSD running fine on these machines, so is it possible that I have a problem in my environment?

--
Silas