Re: rtVAX300 .. adding an CPU Type..

On 01/04/2013 01:06 PM, Holm Tiffe wrote:
BTW Ragge, I read yesterday in the archives of this list that you compiled NetBSD with pcc. ..pcc.. Do you remeber Olliver Lehmann with his Z8K system (Zilog S8000 Clone with Zeus Clone Wega with an early pcc called lcc)? I have such a system too (EAW P8000 Compact) and we urgently need a working compiler for the Z8K. .....how much time you have left over? *evil grin*.. I'll spend some beers again... Kind Regards, Holm
Yep, I just haven't had time to fix it. It's really simple to use old machine definitions for pcc and bring it into the current one. Even though I like beer, I just have far too little time just now to work with almost any hobby projects :-/

-- Ragge