Port-sun3 archive

Re: Port help wanted/needed?

Same here.. If it works I'd like to know what to trim out. My 3/50M has only 4MB ram.

David Brownlee wrote:
On Mon, 9 Feb 2009, John Carr wrote:

By the way, if there's a need, I can get a 3/50 up with serial console
on a routable IP w/a tftp server. I can do some testing with it, or if
anyone with more coding skills wants access to it, I'm offering it up.

Meanwhile, I'll probably have a little time to work with it this week to
see if we can get a kernel booting on it.

    I'd be very interested to see if the cut down SUN3_50 kernel
    boots on it... :)

begin:vcard
fn:David W. Johnson
n:Johnson;David W.