Port-sun3 archive

Port help wanted/needed?

Hey, all...

Since I've been running NetBSD/sun3 for 5+ years now, I'd like to throw
my hat in the ring to help out the port where I can. While I know of the
list at http://www.netbsd.org/contrib, I'd like to get an idea where I
can help out on the port that will be the most effective based on what
other folks are doing.

While I can't code (sadly, never had time to learn), I have an admin
and security background and can, if nothing else, run -current, run 5.0,
document, etc. I have a 3/60 and access to a 3/50 and can, of course,
run tme somewhere, if needed.

If there's a specific area I can help out, please let me know. Thanks!