Re: (ejtag) BDI2000 support for MIPS

On Thu, 17 Aug 2023, down in the bunny hole wrote:

> Does anyone know where to download the MIPS firmware for BDI2000? The
> company that produced BDI2000 went bankrupt, I don't think there are
> problems related to Copyright, and in any case it is no longer
> possible to buy either the firmware or a new BDI2000 with all the
> needed support.

 Technically the owners of the company just chose to retire and close the
business.  The company didn't go bankrupt.  And IIRC they handed over
support for existing customers to someone else, just as one would expect
in such a case.  And FAOD the inability to obtain a licence from the
copyright owner does not mean the copyright law does not apply anymore.

  Maciej