Re: (ejtag) BDI2000 support for MIPS

On 8/17/23 05:02, down in the bunny hole wrote:
hi has anyone ever used a BDI2000 with MIPS32r2 boards?

No, but have with ARM and PowerPC. Not much different.

Does anyone know where to download the MIPS firmware for BDI2000? The company that produced BDI2000 went bankrupt, I don't think there are problems related to Copyright, and in any case it is no longer possible
to buy either the firmware or a new BDI2000 with all the needed
support.

Actually been collecting all the BDI firmwares that I can get a hold of. I have 87 different ones for PowerPC, MIPS and ARM. I have the Windows and Linux host tools for loading and interacting with the BDI2000 for all of them too.

I bought a second hand debugger on eBay, it comes with neither any loaded firmware nor any CDrom with any host-software.

You have a used BDI2000 then, correct?

I don't know how/where to find it and I don't know which software to use
on the host-side.

My complete archive is 94M uncompressed. I was working on getting a torrent seeding, but had some difficulties getting it uploaded. Anyway...you are very much welcome to them. Just give me a site to upload to.

-Steve