Re: Algorithmics LTD P4000i, usermanual?

hi all
so, I finally got the P4000-mobo working. Saved from the hydraulic
press, I replaced the capacitors, cleaned it from the dust and mud,
bought and installed fresh 36bit SIMM72 dram.

This is what I see on the serial console:

pSOSystem V2.1.6
Copyright (c) 1991 - 1997, Integrated Systems, Inc.
STARTUP MODE:
  Boot into pROBE+ standalone mode
NETWORK INTERFACE PARAMETERS:
  LAN interface is disabled
HARDWARE PARAMETERS:
  Serial channels will use a baud rate of 9600
  This board's Ethernet hardware address is FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF
  After board is reset, startup code will wait 60 seconds

To change any of this, press any key within 60 seconds

(M)odify any of this or (C)ontinue? [M] m

For each of the following questions, you can press <Return> to select the
value shown in braces, or you can enter a new value.

How should the board boot?
  1. pROBE+ standalone mode
  2. pROBE+ waiting for host debugger via serial connection
  3. pROBE+ waiting for host debugger via a network connection
  4. Run the TFTP Bootloader

Which one do you want? [1]
pROBE+/MIPS PS V3.1.0
pROBE+/MIPS CE V3.1.0
pROBE+/MIPS RD V3.1.0
pROBE+/MIPS QS V3.1.0
pROBE+/MIPS DI V3.1.0

pROBE+> help
Unknown Command

pROBE+> h
Unknown Command

Is there a manual for this firmware?
"pROBE+" doesn't have any built-in "help".

Let me know