Re: Z50 - "wsdisplay_console_initted < 2" panic on hpcmips HEAD

On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 at 00:34, Alexander Bochmann <ab%lists.gxis.de@localhost> wrote:

> ...on Mon, May 31, 2021 at 04:11:33PM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
>
>  > Could you try booting
>  > http://sync.absd.org/hpcmips/netbsd-2021-05-31-extra-output.gz
>
> I haven't given up, I just had very little spare time to spend
> on this these past few weeks... I think I sent you a dmesg from
> that one some time ago?
>
> Anyway, I quickly built andother HEAD kernel tonight, and while
> it kept a working console, PCMCIA devices are still back to not
> being detected:
>
> [   1.0000000] pcmcia at pcic0 controller 1 socket 0 not configured
> [   1.0000000] pcmcia at pcic0 controller 1 socket 1 not configured
>
> I hope to go through all the other kernel builds you provided
> to pin down the problem with application segfaults at some point...

[incoherent screaming]

OK :), just to confirm - does the latest working console version still
display the issue when booted on a serial console?

Otherwise, could you remind me what would be the last version with
detected pcmcia devices (on serial console)

Thanks

David