Re: Z50 - "wsdisplay_console_initted < 2" panic on hpcmips HEAD

...on Mon, May 31, 2021 at 04:11:33PM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:

 > Could you try booting
 > http://sync.absd.org/hpcmips/netbsd-2021-05-31-extra-output.gz

I haven't given up, I just had very little spare time to spend
on this these past few weeks... I think I sent you a dmesg from
that one some time ago?

Anyway, I quickly built andother HEAD kernel tonight, and while
it kept a working console, PCMCIA devices are still back to not
being detected:

[   1.0000000] pcmcia at pcic0 controller 1 socket 0 not configured
[   1.0000000] pcmcia at pcic0 controller 1 socket 1 not configured

I hope to go through all the other kernel builds you provided
to pin down the problem with application segfaults at some point...

Alex.