Re: iMac netboot issues

For those of you (yeah, all two of you :) following my attempts to get
NetBSD up on my gf's iMac, I built a kernel with the code in
arch/macppc/macppc/machdep.c tweaked so as to remove the "assuming ADB"
when there is no ADB keyboard.  Then I built a kernel with no ADB
keyboards configured.

This kernel boots and works enough for my purposes.  When typing to the
kernel (eg, the "root device (default gem0)?" prompt), only the first
keystroke works; it locks up after that.  However, once I got my ducks
in a row for it to make it to userland, it all works, including the
keyboard working for more than one keystroke.

\ / Ribbon Campaign