Port-mac68k archive

Re: NetBSD in QEMU (was Re: Installation Error For Mac68k NetBSD on SE/30)

Hi,

I'm using real Quadra 800 with 520MB memory :)

You need to manually configure and rebuild your kernel:

(1) Enable DJMEMCMAX option. (Commented out for GENERIC by default)
(2) Adjust MAC68K_MEMSIZE option. (Also commented out for GENERIC)

Then, config and build your kernel. NetBSD >= 9.2 can use the whole memory,
at least on real machines.

Thanks,
rin