Port-mac68k archive

Re: Installation Error For Mac68k NetBSD on SE/30

> Hum - I don't think the Booter supports FFS v2 filesystems, yet.
> OTOH, sysinst shouldn't create any, at least not for the root
> file-system.

The file system I created was an A/UX partition in HD SC Setup, which
was then formatted with mkfs (as per the guide I was following). Not
sure exactly which type of file system it creates, though, but that
could be the issue.

> ...details?

Unfortunately I didn't look closely at it before continuing on, but if
it happens again I'll post the full error message.