Port-hp300 archive

Re: HP 9000 Series 332 support. Hardware request.

> I need to verify this is working correctly on the actual
> monitor/keyboard but it attaches properly:
> topcat0 at intio0 addr 0x560000: 512x400 monochrome HP98542 topcat frame
> buffer

That's a start. Please try and confirm it displays correctly on a real
CRT.

I am curious which font size the PROM is using; maybe I should have kept
the PROM font for small (< 640x480) display areas, instead of
unconditionaly forcing the use of wsfont.

> Diff attached, comments welcome.

Your diff looks ok, but I'd rather move the colormap shunt logic within
topcat_setcolor() rather than around its callers.

Miod