Port-hp300 archive

Re: HP 9000 Series 332 support. Hardware request.

>            I added a 'return' at the top of topcat_setcolor and it
> doesn't panic and seems to attach a 1024x400 framebuffer.  It is
> really 512x400 and I haven't hooked up a monitor yet to see if
> anything actually happened.  Will do that later today/tonight.

Interesting. The kernel reports what the frame buffer advertizes as
``displayable geometry''. Some older frame buffers are known to
advertize an unreliable geometry, but that's the first time I see a
lying topcat.

Either it's really displaying 1024x400, or we need to check for a 98544
prentending to be wider than twice its height, and halve the width in
this case.

Miod