Re: PR #40571 - NetBSD Atari install fails to prepare 16GB MTRON SSD on ACARD SCSI to IDE bridge

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009, David Ross wrote:

Not a blocker for me but worth filing a PR anyway. I just got around to trying an install on a different HD and hit this issue.

http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=40571

        Are you able to complete exactly the same procedure (zero
        out and then install without AHDI) on a normal SCSI disk?

        Assuming so, could you boot NetBSD normally and copy out the dmesg
        and disklabel entries from both disks when they are attached as
        additional drives (at the same time or separately).

        It *could* be the ACARD daptor reporting a strange value which
        NetBSD is not handling well...