To: <port-atari%NetBSD.org@localhost>; "Izumi Tsutsui"
<tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost>
Cc: <tjamaloo%gmail.com@localhost>; <abs%NetBSD.org@localhost>;
<tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost>
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: bootloader issue

Ok, real quick update since I'm out of time for right now.

4.0_STABLE kernel loads but after sysinst is read in from md2a, I get:
no file system for md2 (dev 0x120)
Cannot mount root, error = 79

Then back to the root device prompt. Maybe I did something wrong, but I can't think of what that would be. If you can't immediately think of a potential cause, I'll try again after I'm done with 5.

5.0_BETA boots and does load sysinst properly. The install is in progress. More results on this later.

David Ross
dross%pobox.com@localhost

----- Original Message ----- From: "Izumi Tsutsui" <tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost>