[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: bootloader issue
> For HEAD, the changes will appear on the next releng servers'
> checkout at 20090107000Z, so snapshot will be prepared in ~30 hours
> after that, unless there are other build breakages at that time.
> (See summary in http://releng.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/builds.cgi)
It looks the releng server has some environment problems,
so I've built and put snapshot binaries for netbsd-4 and netbsd-5:
- both include bootloader fixes for PR port-atari/40315 (pending-pullups)
- 4.0_BETA also includes the following fixes not pulled up yet:
- fixes for mounting root on installation and installboot (ticket #1257)
- pmap updates to sync with amiga for yamt-km etc. (#1258)
- missing df(1) on installation MAKEDEV(8) (#1260)
(on 5.0_BETA these changes have been pulled up already)
- updates for Falcon SCSI (options ST_POOL_SIZE=24, disabling DMA)
are NOT included (no pullup requests yet)
Note both don't include X sets (no particular changes there).
If these ones work properly, I'll send pullup requests
for bootloader fixes.
Main Index |
Thread Index |