To: "David Brownlee" <abs%netbsd.org@localhost>
Cc: "David Ross" <dross%pobox.com@localhost>; <port-atari%netbsd.org@localhost>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: Fixing md_root.c to unbusy bp buffer

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 7:07 PM, David Brownlee <abs%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
       Excellent! Committing to current & requesting pullups now.

       With this fix does the system still need fd0a rather than
       md{0,1,2}a?

fd0a is no longer needed, I tried md2a device with this fix and it works.

       So Tuomo, have you considered becoming a NetBSD developer? :)

Sounds good. I would be happy to become developer :)

-Tuomo