Re: Booting /NetBSD-daily/netbsd-4/200807120002Z on my TT030

Actually I used miniroot.fs image for installation, because there was
some problem with 2.1 sysinst.fs image. I'm using netbsd-3 kernel that
Izumi Tsutsui posted to boot system from TOS with loadbsd.ttp.

I also tried netbsd 3 & 4 miniroot.fs images but I had no luck with them.