Re: raspberrypi-userland on aarch64 (RPI4)?

On Tue, Aug 09, 2022 at 09:46:38AM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> Finally, built GENERIC64 kernel, copied netbsd.img and netbsd to
> respective files on the DOS partition and BSD partition of the armv7
> image.

As one more attempt, on a running rpi4, did sysupgrade to armv7 sets
built. First upgraded `base'. Not sure which all sets I should be
upgrading. I can skip etc, xbase, kernel, modules. Not sure about others.

But if I try to do a sysupgrade on next set now, it says

/usr/pkg/sbin/sysupgrade: Cannot execute ELF binary /usr/bin/config
sysupgrade: E: Failed to determine kernel name; please set KERNEL
explicitly

Most likely I have broken it to point of no return!

--
Mayuresh