Re: raspberrypi-userland on aarch64 (RPI4)?

On Tue, Aug 09, 2022 at 08:05:01AM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 08, 2022 at 05:41:33PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> > Will try it out and get back. If it works, it's great for RPI4 NetBSD
> > users.
>
> As a first step I am trying to boot RPI4 with armv7. I do not know if it
> is expected to boot.

Finally, built GENERIC64 kernel, copied netbsd.img and netbsd to
respective files on the DOS partition and BSD partition of the armv7
image.

In UEFI boot manager chose the drive with above image. Still no luck with
booting. (It falls back to the boot manager screen again.)

If the 64 bit kernel works with 32 bit userland, it will solve a lot of
problems.

Request help. I am no expert in UEFI / boot process. Please assess whether
above steps are right.

--
Mayuresh