Re: raspberrypi-userland on aarch64 (RPI4)?

On Mon, Aug 08, 2022 at 05:41:33PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> Will try it out and get back. If it works, it's great for RPI4 NetBSD
> users.

As a first step I am trying to boot RPI4 with armv7. I do not know if it
is expected to boot.

Built armv7.img using

    ./build.sh -j4 -U -m evbarm -a earmv7hf -u release

Transferred it on a USB device. Selected that device using boot options of
UEFI boot. But it doesn't boot, the screen remains blank.

Is it possible to boot armv7 on RPI4 at all? Is my procedure alright?

--
Mayuresh