Re: NetBSD/amiga sysinst (Was: Video of NetBSD/amiga 10.0_BETA network install in real Amiga 1200)

Frank Wille wrote Sat, 04 Mar 2023 12:07:00 +0100:

> Then I checked the problem with the keymap again. After selecting '0' for
> "din" the output is:
> [: SMALL test, no fallback usage
> ITEIOCSKMAP: function not implemented
>
> Probably the install kernel no longer uses the ITE consoles, since 9?

Tested install kernels myself a bit and it is still using a ite console,
but ITEIOCSKMAP ioctl is not working.
Seems to be related to not having the compat_netbsd09.config included in the INSTALL kernel config.
I don't think ite should be depending on that..?

> I think this is an important point before switching to a default WSCONS
> kernel: we have to replace "loadkmap" by "wsconsctl" for wskbd.

Yes.

--jukka