Re: NetBSD/amiga sysinst (Was: Video of NetBSD/amiga 10.0_BETA network install in real Amiga 1200)

On Wed, 1 Mar 2023 at 23:57, Carlos Milán Figueredo
<cmilanf%hispamsx.org@localhost> wrote:

> [...]

I would hope to add it as the first question at the start of the
script - "install via script or via sysinst". If we get it working and
find that it's so amazing no-one ever needed the script again maybe we
could look to drop the script... sometime around NetBSD-12 :-p

If I wanted to poke at testing sysinst in uae what would be the best
way to bootstrap a system - assuming I have a good rom and Workbench
floppy images (*), what would be a good UAE (or e-uea) config and
initial hard disk image setup?

*: I've downloaded something to start, but once I work out which
edition I need I'll throw an order across to amigaforever.com to help
Cloanto keep the website lights running :)

David