RE: IDE device timeout when writing

From: David Brownlee <abs%netbsd.org@localhost>
Sent: sábado, 16 de octubre de 2021 22:02
> It might also be interesting to see if the IDE->CF adapter has issues on
> another non-amiga NetBSD system (e.g. on an old PC).

I only have Amigas and MSX running on CF/SD cards, but the MSX and his Z80 don't qualify for NetBSD :)

> Either way it would be good to update (and re-open)
> http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=52415 to note
> that this happens with CF cards in an adaptor, so anyone interested has
> more information. Iff anyone does come along to look at it, who would
> volunteer to test any changes? :)

I would like to volunteer, but I am afraid that I had to apply some glue to the mSATA drive to fix it in the Amiga case, otherwise it would be loose inside the Amiga. Of course that can be removed, but it would be quite cumbersome.

I think Karoly offered for testing yesterday, even offering remote SSH access to the Amiga.

Regards,
Carlos

Carlos Milán Figueredo | HispaMSX System Operator | http://www.hispamsx.org | telnet://bbs.hispamsx.org | https://calnus.com