RE: IDE device timeout when writing

From: Frank Wille <frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost>
Sent: viernes, 15 de octubre de 2021 18:39
> Karoly Balogh wrote:
>
> > There seems to be a generic issue with these CF and SD adapters under
> > various Amiga Un*xes, [...]
>
> I fear that it's not that easy. For me it looks more like some adapters
> work and some others don't.

Thanks for expanding the info Frank. I got the mSATA HDD sooner than expected and maybe tomorrow I will have the mSATA to IDE 44 pin adapter. If so I will be able to test if the problem persist or is it working fine.

> petro# atactl wd0 identify

I take note of the atactl command, so I can run when I finished installing the new IDE setup.

I am eager to try that new ECS/AGA enabled wsfb experimental kernel, even if it is just monochrome; this IDE issue was preventing me to do so.

Regards,
Carlos

Carlos Milán Figueredo | HispaMSX System Operator | http://www.hispamsx.org | telnet://bbs.hispamsx.org | https://calnus.com