Re: X.org and A1200 AGA Graphics

You are not linking with any files from sys/dev/wscons, which probably means
that a reference to "wsdisplay" is missing.

The two wsdisplay lines below are included.

BTW - what is "wsdisplay0     at amidisplaycc0 console ?" for, if not
for wscons?

True, but did you also include these lines (I didn't spot them in your diff)
?

wsdisplay0      at wsemuldisplaydev? console 1
wsdisplay*      at wsemuldisplaydev? console ?
pseudo-device   wsfont                  # wsfont(4) dynamic font loading
support
pseudo-device   wsmux                   # mouse & keyboard multiplexor

These are all present, but not "wsdisplay0 at amidisplaycc0".

I can't understand how including something, then excluding it like the WSCONS kernel config file odes, meaningfully changes things. It shouldn't, but it definitely does.

John